MoQuality is changing the way the world tests software, and we want you to help build MoQuality. We’re looking for an experienced UX designer to work on MoQuality’s web presence to improve and tailor messaging for different user personas. Our web presence includes our website and our documentation. You will also work on improving UX for these and help developers across the world.
This role requires rapid design and prototyping skills to build and test compelling user experiences by working with the team, so strong communication is important, as is the ability to self-direct.
* Create concepts, wireframes, and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
* Design and create mockups and user journeys for a wide range of devices including mobile.
* Rapid design and testing methodology.
* Ability to clearly communicate research and design ideas to rest of the team.
* Experience working with videos and video editing
* Expert knowledge of modern design tools, including Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InVision.
* Experience with UX and analytics tools like FullStory, Google Analytics is a plus
If this sounds like a fit for you, please apply with a link to your portfolio.