MoQuality is changing the way the world tests software, and we want you to help express what we're doing to the world through your writing. We’re looking for a technical content writer to create content covering areas of App development, App testing, and Artificial Intelligence. You will share our story and help drive our content marketing strategy by creating blog articles, documentation, and other content that will be consumed by our users, technical developers and QA professionals around the globe.
This role requires a seasoned writer with a strong understanding of technology and the ability to communicate it to a technical audience.
• Thought leadership writing
• Convert information from presentations, webcasts, and brain-dumps to process it and synthesize into a story or blog post.
• Research and identify content relatable to topics
• As needed, write some case studies or use cases and cases from the community
• Able to understand and regurgitate complex ideas (often by doing interviews or listening to a webinar and writing a blog piece on it)
* Proven experience working in a technical writing position along with work samples to highlight relevant experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to detail
* Able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences
* Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and diagrams
* Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
* Proficiency in word processing software, such as MS Word and Google Docs
* Relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus