We’re expanding to Atlanta with our first retail space -- the Living Room. We’re looking for an enthusiastic leader to manage and lead the team by providing the best in-person shopping experience to our amazing clients.
At Boon + Gable, we’re redefining the way people shop with 1-on-1 appointments in our “Living Room.” We want the experience to feel like magic. All our clients have to do is fill out a short style profile and pick a date and time to meet with their new personal stylist. Their stylist will select 20+ items for them to try on during their 1-hour visit. They keep what they love and we handle the rest!
As our Store Manager, you will be at the forefront of our in-store customer experience, overseeing store operations and team management.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage day-to-day operations in order to run a successful store
- Curate a high performing group of in-store stylists and operations associates
- Work closely with the Assistant Store Manager as a thought partner to innovate and create a highly productive environment
- Manage relationships with local retail store leadership to drive improved store operations
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Implement ongoing training programs to ensure store stylists and operations associates are up to date with best practices and product iterations, ensuring the best client experience
- Continually seek improvement in our operations processes and communicate those improvements directly to the COO and engineering team
- Responsible for key store metrics including Net Promoter Score, Stylist Happiness, Replacement Rate and Net Margin
What you should already have:
- Proven successful experience as a retail manager, preferably at a brand with an emphasis on styling
- 3-5 years experience managing a retail location and mentoring a team (of at least 10 employees)
- Strong work ethic and drive
- Creative problem-solving instincts and a get-it-done attitude
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Local knowledge of Atlanta
What we’ll set you up with:
- Competitive pay, based on experience
- Healthy company culture
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Generous vacation policy
- Paid parental leave
- An incredible team of people dedicated to making clothes shopping easier!
APPLY HERE: https://goo.gl/forms/EFXRZWLcWDAwNbBa2