PwC New Ventures is leading the charge within PwC to create digital products that leverage emerging technologies and PwC’s vast business knowledge. This is not a consulting engagement, you will be part of our startup team here in Atlanta at Atlanta Tech Village!
Check out PwC New Ventures here: https://www.pwc.com/us/en/about-us/new-ventures.html
The ideal candidate will have experience working with emerging technologies, analytics and SaaS products with high customer volumes.
Job description is as follows:
A Solution Architect will
– Perform research and provide recommendations to leverage innovative and emerging technologies to reduce product risk, increase project transparency, and further drive innovation across technical teams
– Lead the technical scoping, assessments, feasibility, and implementation of guidelines for new product offerings or software solutions
– Collaborate on the production of requirements, designs, and other artifacts that support communication, transparency, and focus of product goals
– Develop proof-of-concepts (POC) that demonstrate the technical feasibility of the solution design and technology stack
– Design and implement standard operating procedures and best practices that accelerate product delivery and improve product maintainability
– Support product architecture design and roadmapping from concept/prototype through the pilot build/scale product lifecycle stages
– Collaborate with Product Managers and Technical Leads on planning-level effort and cost estimation based on high-level feature requirements and assumptions
– Implement lean processes across domestic and international development teams to support coordination and development of new solutions
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: At least 8 years related experience with at least 5 years of experience of software development and rapid-prototyping experience.
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Degree Preferred: MS or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or similar is preferred.
Demonstrates intimate knowledge and/or a proven record of success in modern software architecture approaches, technologies, and tools:
– Cloud-ready architectures utilizing infrastructure and platform cloud services for AWS, GCP, or Azure
– Event-driven and microservices architectures
– Big Data / Analytics / AI tools
– DevOps – virtualization, automation, continuous integration
– Mobile/Web architecture stacks
– Polyglot Persistence – RDBMS/NoSQL data stores and appropriate use cases
– Rapid-prototyping workflows & development tools
– Containers: Docker, Kubernetes
– Experience working in a venture backed software startup developing greenfield products strongly recommended
– Experience designing multi-tenant SaaS applications
– Familiarity with Agile practices and tools
– Familiarity DevOps practices and tools
– Some travel (20-40%)
– Good communication skills
Locations: Atlanta Only (No remote options at this time)
Send resume to [email protected]