We're ClickTime. We help businesses become more productive every day. Our time and expense tracking tools are used by thousands of companies worldwide.
Our office is in the heart of downtown San Francisco, with great food and coffee just steps away. As a bootstrapped, privately held, profitable entity, we provide big company benefits while maintaining the size and energy of a startup. Working with us means you’ll be challenged, surrounded by high-quality teammates, and learn something new every day.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a privately-held, bootstrapped entity, our company's success is directly correlated with the success of each and every customer. This means we're laser-focused on building a great product, supporting our customers, and meeting their needs - however big or small - every step of the way. That's where you come in.
As ClickTime's Solutions Engineer, you'll play a key role in designing and implementing technical solutions to meet our customers' varying needs. Your day-to-day responsibilities may involve extending the ClickTime platform to work with other applications, building custom code, or making alterations to our core applications to suit customer requirements. Whether you're tweaking existing ClickTime features or integrating ClickTime with other off-the-shelf SaaS applications, you'll bring creativity, clever problem-solving, and mastery of different technologies to each case - and deliver a truly useful solution each and every time.
- Drive new revenue by building value-add solutions to our application
- Work with ClickTime prospects and customers to design and create custom solutions according to their business needs
- Create and send proposals, gather requirements, and prepare internal and external estimates of complexity, delivery, and cost
- Work with customers to iterate and improve our deliverables based on their feedback
- Assist our own support team by diagnosing and repairing customer-reported bugs in your deliverables
- Maintain existing integrations between ClickTime and various applications already in use by customers (primarily built on node.JS)
- Work with our QA team to help build test plans for all customizations and integrations
- Work with Product Managers to turn customizations into core product features as appropriate
- BA or equivalent
- 2+ years of work experience in a similar role, such as technical consulting, sales engineering, or software development
- Basic knowledge of Java or C#, SQL, HTTP
- Experience integrating different SaaS applications using REST APIs
- Proficient in Salesforce and its API
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort in client-facing encounters: interviews, requirements gathering, creation of proposals, etc.
Competitive salary, profit-sharing (did we mention we’re profitable?), medical/dental/vision, health savings account, subsidized transit, 401(k) with matching, very good coffee, chocolate. We’re a tight-knit group of about 35 with an energetic company culture.
ClickTime provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.