To build a vertically integrated ecosystem where education drives first-class technology services.
A successful entrepreneur once told our founders that "succeeding in business is simple. Do what you say you're going to do, and treat every customer like they're your first and last. If you say you're going to perform a service for somebody, do it well - most people won't."
We believe the above state of mind, an unshakeable commitment to honesty and integrity, and the hard work of our instructors and staff is what has set us apart.
- Follow through
- Be nice
- Be your best
- Details matter
- Mop the floors
Software Engineering Instructor
As a Software Engineering Instructor at DigitalCrafts, you will train our next-generation of software engineers through a rigorous classroom learning experience. Your primary responsibility will be breaking down your knowledge of programming to train these aspiring developers as they pursue a career in software development. We have developed and refined our curriculum in-house, but each instructor is encouraged to put their own creative spin on certain topics and projects to ensure the overall student learning experience is best in class.
We are looking for an individual who is both passionate about teaching and motivated by our company’s mission. We strive to recruit the best minds in the industry, and we value each instructor’s experience, creativity, willingness to learn, ability to have fun, and…all the other good stuff!
- Leading a classroom of up to 24 aspiring developers Monday-Friday from 9:00am – 4:00pm over a 16-week period
- Developing and enhancing curriculum assets for classroom lectures, lab work, homework assignments, and student projects
- Writing technical blogs and tutorials for curriculum and marketing purposes
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Outgoing, friendly, reliable, and patient
- Ability to break down complex concepts into digestible pieces
- Organization skills
If this opportunity excites you, send your resume and a brief paragraph or two about yourself to [email protected] with the subject "Instructor Candidate: Your Name". Thanks, we look forward to meeting you!
Benefits & Compensation
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Short & Long-term Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan with Company Matching
- Untracked PTO
- Annual Educational Stipend
- Free lunch every Monday