We are looking for engineers with strong full-stack experience interested in social impact and helping build the next generation of online learning software.
A bit about us:
We are building the modern technology university. Our programs break barriers in accessibility while providing unmatched short and long-term ROI.
We run summer programs for college students and a 2 year, tuition free software engineering program for those ready to make the leap.
We are looking for engineers to build a part of a new online platform that re-creates and competes with the in-person learning experience.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate who loves:
What you will be doing
• Leading the delivery of significant features with a focus on driving successful outcomes for our customers.
• Working with other Engineers, Product Managers, and Designers to ensure successful product launches by participating in all phases of development from design to deployment.
• Utilizing your expertise to help make smart choices about technologies, tools, and patterns that we work within our stack.
• Actively finding opportunities to deliver business value, reduce technical debt, or help improve your teams output and quality.
• If you have experience, using this experience to provide technical guidance to more junior engineers in their design and implementation of solutions that place an emphasis on meeting enterprise quality.
We work with a lot of technologies. For junior candidates, we prefer strong web and CS fundamentals. You'll learn a LOT more on the job :).
Technologies we use:
• HTML, CSS
• Node.js and NPM
• React, React Native
• Git and GitHub
• Express with Handlebars templates
Nice to haves:
• AWS, DevOps, Database Performance
We are hiring junior and mid level candidates for this role. Bootcampers with strong understanding of material learned are welcome to apply.