Gozio is seeking a server-side Software Developer to help build our rapidly-growing indoor-positioning platform. We’re changing the healthcare space by deploying our smartphone-based indoor positioning and wayfinding system in hospitals across the country. Think GPS for the indoors. Our platform provides a hand-holding experience that guides visitors from their home to the perfect parking spot and then inside the hospital to their point of care. We help take the stress out of visits to the hospital.
We’re a small and rapidly growing company that uses lightweight processes, iterates quickly, and has a lot of fun in the process. You will ensure the delivery of high quality software, including APIs, modern web applications, and systems that control our semi-autonomous robots!
This is an mid-level role in our Midtown Atlanta offices. Previous experience in healthcare is not required, but a high level of curiosity, a demonstrated history of continuous learning and a bias for action are required.
* Work with product leads to implement features in an elegant and testable fashion
* Code APIs and integration layers while always keeping security in mind
* Work in an iterative fashion (lightweight Scrum)
* Write tests as you code (we’re not TDD, but value testing)
* 3+ years professional experience
* Proficiency with Node.js
* MongoDB experience
* Degree in Computer Science
* Experience with modern web applications (ReactJS)
* AWS experience
* Healthcare experience
Gozio is an Equal Opportunity Employer