This is a great time to get in on the ground floor of an innovative firm that is demonstrating success and leadership in its market. We are headquartered in Atlanta Tech Village, the starter’s block of some of Atlanta’s biggest tech companies and home to a diverse population of talented entrepreneurs and unique small businesses.
ALTAVI has a unique position and is a pioneer in a niche market; we bring together corporate leadership and tech talent to help companies increase Sales ROI. We consult, customize and implement CRM and CPQ; we fix data governance issues; we help integrate Sales IT with other core business units; we re-engineer process; we help companies manage change and align strategy with sales practice. Our work helps organizations out-achieve their peers.
Based in our Atlanta, GA office, the Senior Salesforce Developer will be involved in leading Salesforce build-outs including configuration, customization, and implementation. As a Salesforce Developer, 3rd party integrations will be a major focus of this position. In this position, you must have knowledge of current best practices and 3rd party solution alternatives to support decisions on the most effective design solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Leads and influences technical direction for large-scale, highly complex technical initiatives and/or projects requiring integration of cross-functional systems. Provides technical guidance in evaluating applications systems or evaluating requests for proposals.
· Collaborates with the client to prioritize key business/technical initiatives. Utilizes expert knowledge of the clients’ business to recommend solutions, and ensures business and technology objectives are met and maintained.
· Understands user and process requirements and ensures those requirements can be achieved through high-quality deliverables.
· Creates system documentation/playbook(s) and serves as a lead technical reviewer and contributor in requirements, design and code reviews.
· Serves as a resource to the business and/or as a technical resource to cross-functional third party and internal team members on highly complex design/code reviews.
· Troubleshoot complex problems and recommend solutions or practices relative to root cause analyses and identification of solutions for improving system performance and availability.
· Manages the consistent delegation of work packages to cross-functional and third party team members for execution through the full development lifecycle. Appropriately advises management of issues.
· Assists team and management with the delegation of technical work packages to cross-functional and third party team members for execution through the full development lifecycle. Keeps management appropriately informed of progress and issues.
· Performs design and analysis, coding and unit/integration testing of highly complex system functionality and/or defect correction across multiple platforms. Displays advanced knowledge and understanding of functional and technical domains of specific products and appropriately evaluates the impact of changes or additions.
· Develops accurate estimates on work packages. Analyzes and designs specifications for less experienced internal and third-party team members to execute. Actively mentors and contributes to the technical and soft-skills development of internal and third-party teams. Actively participates in cross-departmental staffing and/or technical decisions.
· Typically anticipates opportunities and proactively and consistently champions innovative solutions cross-functionally and across the Enterprise.
· Work cooperatively with team members in global offices, across various time zones to meet deadlines.
· 8+ years of experience in software development
· Certified Salesforce Admin and Advanced Developer required (additional certifications may be required upon hire)
· 5+ years of experience with Salesforce development/integration using Apex, Visualforce, Force.com
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or an equivalent number of years of experience
· Experience in onsite technical or functional roles on at least two full-lifecycle SFDC implementations
· Experience troubleshooting performance and limits related issues
· Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs; can lead or facilitate sessions to design and document business requirements
· Should have participated in, and be familiar with, Agile or Scrum development processes
· Ability to travel to client sites as need. Travel requirements vary depending on the project
· Experience with REVVY (Revenue Management) CPQ and/or REVVY CRM
· Experience with SOAP / REST API development
· Possess a proven track record of strong time management and organizational skills to coordinate and track the details of multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring results are delivered on-time
· Has a passion for innovation, understands and loves the startup community culture
Working at ALTAVI:
At ALTAVI, people are the top priority. We hire the best, and we invest in our talent. Our core values are:
The client comes first, always
We serve our clients with integrity
Simplicity is the goal, not technology for its own sake
Alone we are smart; together we are brilliant
Improve on yesterday today
We treat others as we want to be treated
ALTAVI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.