STORD connects hundreds of warehouses through software to help companies around the globe better distribute their products at scale.
STORD is a rapidly growing tech company that is disrupting the warehousing and distribution industry. STORD sells warehousing and distribution in third party warehouses across the US, and provides the software to make the facilities operate with a modern customer experience. Utilizing port-centric warehouses and regional fulfillment centers we have a warehousing footprint that helps leading brands and growing startups warehouse and distribute their products.
Based in Atlanta, STORD operates with warehouses across the US and the company's investors include Susa Ventures, Dynamo, Rise of the Rest with Steve Case, Engage Ventures, and the Founder of Internet Security Systems (acquired by IBM for $1.3B).
We are looking for a talented and fast-paced product manager with 4+ years experience to join our team and assist with product expansion.
We are looking for a Product Manager to help us build and drive adoption of our SCM platform for warehouses, internal operations, and shippers to drive new insights and control of inventory management flow. You are someone who can think strategically about how networked distribution is shifting warehousing and how it can be adopted and leveraged by new warehouses and shippers. You are a constant advocate of end-users and decision makers' value-decisions and help come up with products and solutions to help them achieve their goals.
What you'll do:
- Define the vision and strategy for the STORD SCM platform that enables data insights across Warehouses, STORD Operations, and Shippers
- Become an expert in warehousing and distribution
- Collaborate with engineering to improve the current product to better serve the users as well as iterate on solutions
- Provide buy vs. build evaluation for different technology alongside engineering
- Work across the company to understand customer and vendor pain points, come up with solutions and translate to engineers to launch daily
- Be surrounded by smart, driven individuals who are passionate about doing their best work and loving every day
- Connect with key user groups and translate their needs and challenges into product requirements and clear stories
- Solve a wide variety of supply chain challenges that have yet to be solved
What we're looking for:
- Passion for creating the highest-quality software that delights the user
- Great communicator who can articulate user needs, business value of products, and also get into the technical details with engineers
- Independent but collaborative - you can self lead to project completion, but can also work cross-functionally with teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical capabilities
- A blend of strategy, execution, user empathy, and business savvy
- The drive to solve problems and learn
- Demonstrated track record partnering with engineering, analytics, operations, and additional departments to create solutions
- Software engineering background with coding experience
- Previous logistics or supply chain experience
- Competitive salary and comp structure
- Opportunity to solve some of the industry's most exciting problems with a talented team
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Modern work environment
- Free gym membership
- Unlimited, flexible PTO and generous holiday schedule
- Generous, flexible parental leave
- Fun, caring team and culture
- Ping pong tournaments
- Office snacks
If you are interested in the position, please apply on AngelList or shoot us an quick email about why you are interested at [email protected] for a faster response.