STORD connects hundreds of warehouses through software to help companies around the globe better distribute their products at scale.
STORD is a rapidly growing tech company that is disrupting the warehousing and distribution industry. STORD sells warehousing and distribution in third party warehouses across the US, and provides the software to make the facilities operate with a modern customer experience. Utilizing port-centric warehouses and regional fulfillment centers we have a warehousing footprint that helps leading brands and growing startups warehouse and distribute their products.
Based in Atlanta, STORD operates with warehouses across the US and the company's investors include Susa Ventures, Dynamo, Rise of the Rest with Steve Case, Engage Ventures, and the Founder of Internet Security Systems (acquired by IBM for $1.3B).
We are looking for a talented and fast-paced engineer with 4+ years experience to join our team and assist with product expansion.
STORD engineers work alongside the CTO and current engineering team to continue to improve and scale our software; you'll fully own entire features and influence the specs, build out/modify the back-end (Rails) and interact with the front-end (React.js), and own on-going improvements for a product rapidly impacting the entire warehousing industry. Each member of the team has the ability to impact all aspects of the development process from ideation, design, delivery, maintenance, and operations.
What you'll do:
- Own what you build as you architect, test, and iterate new features to the STORD platform
- Work across the company to understand customer and vendor pain points, come up with solutions, and then prototype, iterate, and launch daily
- Be surrounded by smart, driven individuals who are passionate about doing their best work and loving every day
- Solve a wide variety of technical challenges as well as supply chain challenges that have yet to be solved
What we're looking for:
- Passion for building the highest-quality software that delights the user
- Flexibility to move quickly with a startup
- Extensive experience working on production-level code with Rails
- Appreciation of a test-driven and code-review culture
- Experience turning wireframes into production-level features
- The ability to write clean, reliable, and highly maintainable code
- The drive to solve problems
- Previous startup experience
- Experience in the JS stack and working with React || React Native
- Previous logistics or supply chain experience
- Competitive salary and comp structure
- Health benefits
- Free gym membership
- Unlimited, flexible PTO and generous holiday schedule
- Generous, flexible parental leave
- Fun, caring team and culture
- Ping pong tournaments
- Office snacks
If you are interested in the position, please apply on AngelList or shoot us an quick email about why you are interested at [email protected] for a faster response.