ABOUT THE ROLE
Zenput was founded in 2012 with headquarters in San Francisco, CA and a second office in Atlanta, GA. We are defining a new category, Operations Performance Management, focusing on helping retailers and food service companies deal with the human operations both in the field and at their stores. Over 35,000 locations in more than 40 countries rely on Zenput for day-to-day operations. We are always looking for highly motivated, passionate individuals who want to join a fast paced, growing company.
Our team is comprised of hungry individuals who enjoy the challenge and thrill of building a company as well as solving real problems that have a huge impact on our customer's businesses. As a Customer Success Manager, you will help customers optimize their usage of Zenput to drive real results and improvements to their day-to-day store operations, resulting in decreased operating costs and improved brand quality standards and profitability.
WHAT YOU’LL DO AS A Customer Success Manager
* Drive on-boarding, deployment, and successful adoption of Zenput within your portfolio of customers.
* Become an expert user of Zenput so that you can deliver training to customers and provide credible guidance on how best to apply the tool to their specific operational processes and business challenges.
* Using a consultative approach, help customers optimize product value by teaching them how to leverage new or unused features.
* Manage the ongoing customer relationship to encourage growth, expansion and loyalty.
* Identify new opportunities to expand Zenput to support additional work processes or departments within the customer’s business.
* Track and close renewal business on a monthly basis.
* Collaborate with our Product team to bubble up customer requests and help translate customer feedback into product requirements.
* “Prime the pump” for customer case studies, quotes and testimonials by identifying advocates and sharing great stories with our Marketing team.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
* Bachelor's Degree
* 4-6 years experience in Customer Success or Account Management supporting a B2B SaaS product
* Successful track record collaborating cross-functionally across internal teams (Sales, Support, Product, Engineering, Marketing, Finance) to solve customer problems
* MS Excel (formula entry & troubleshooting, shortcuts, data analysis, data clean-up)
* Previous experience using Salesforce and Google Apps is strongly preferred.
* Experience working with a distributed/remote team is a plus.
SKILLS & PERSONAL TRAITS
* You are organized and process-oriented, and enjoy uncovering opportunities to improve efficiency, both for yourself and your customers.
* You are focused, action-oriented, and always anticipating next steps. You can create urgency for customers without being annoying.
* You concentrate your efforts on the most important priorities, moving quickly through issues, and driving for completion.
* You know how to find the optimal balance between speed, accuracy, and quality in the work you deliver.·
* You have a polished, professional, and articulate communication & presentation style, but you’re not a robot. Your personality shines through!
* You are honest and empathetic. You see the world through the customer’s eyes.
* You enjoy teaching others, be it a customer or a colleague.
* You are creative and resourceful, and can adapt to rapidly-changing priorities in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
* Competitive pay
* Medical / Dental / 401K benefits
* Unlimited PTO
* Ownership through stock options
* Yearly team off-sites in Sonoma County
* Work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way businesses operate
Backed by Jackson Square Ventures, MHS Capital and Version One Ventures, Zenput is a mobile enterprise company focused on centralizing operations creating a single place where work is done. Our Platform is innovating how Retailers and Food Services drive brand standards and critical compliance requirements through in-store task management and field audits. Our customers, Domino's, Chipotle, Jersey Mike’s, KFC, Cheesecake Factory, 7-Eleven use our mobile app to drive improvements to their day-to-day store operations resulting in decreased operating costs and improved brand quality standards and ultimately profitability.
Zenput provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.