What we do
What are you currently doing? We’re building a new kind of software to help clinical research teams advance cures. Why does this matter? Today cumbersome document and data management in clinical trials impedes progress and keeps new medicines from getting to market; the Florence suite of solutions fixes this and we need you to help us scale our business.
What you’ll bring to the team
As a Sales Development Representative, you will report to the Marketing Director and work alongside our Marketing and Sales teams to help generate demand and guide prospects through the marketing and sales funnel. You will drive lead qualification and nurture process for specific industry segments, serving as the bridge between Marketing and Sales. You will assist Marketing in executing campaigns to drive demand. You will call on strategic accounts with the intention of qualifying and nurturing prospects. You will meet or exceed MQL and SQL quotas, as well as assist in forecasting pipeline. You will build repeatable and scalable processes.
An Ideal Candidate Has
- Experience qualifying and nurturing leads within the SaaS/Technology industry
- Comfort engaging with prospects through phone and email
- Experience conducting a large volume of strategic outbound calls to prospects driven by metrics
- Experience sourcing new leads through various means (lists, websites, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, Pardot, and moving prospects through CRMs
- Experience designing and executing prospect journeys to nurture leads
- Strong process/organizational skills: You are helping determine where the sales team should focus time
- Bachelor’s Degree
We’ll be extra excited if you have
-Experience in a similar role within the Healthcare Technology/Software space
-Experience with Salesforce Administration, Automation, and Custom Workflows
-The desire to move into more senior sales roles
-Worked at a Tradeshow or exhibit booth in previous role(s)
What’s in it for you?
-Do good: We pride ourselves on working on something bigger than ourselves; helping save lives
-Do well: We offer exceptional salary + equity compensation, medical and dental insurance, 401(k), the PC setup of your choice and office space in the heart of town
-Make the leap: Join our high-output culture to create innovative, modern, and purposeful software solutions Florence Healthcare supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.