Stord is a rapidly growing tech company that is disrupting the warehousing and distribution industry. Stord sells warehousing and distribution in third party warehouses across the US, and provides the software to make the facilities operate with a modern customer experience. Utilizing port-centric warehouses and regional fulfillment centers we have a warehousing footprint that helps leading brands and growing startups warehouse and distribute their products.
Roughly a year old, we have raised money from investors that include the Founders of Access America/ Coyote Logistics (acquired by UPS for $1.8B) and the Founder of Internet Security Systems (acquired by IBM for $1.3B).
With revenue and customers growing quickly, we are looking for a Supplier Management & Procurement Associate to spearhead the development and growth of our warehouse partners across North America.
What you’ll do
- Work between our sales, operations, and engineering teams to create content and tools that help our sales team succeed
- Design materials that enable our sales team around our service offerings, our software product and functionality
- Create branded client-facing collateral to support the sale of a diverse range of services
- Work hand-in-hand to deliver pricing and service options to sales team for new customer opportunities
What you’ll need
- Professional work experience in Sales, Business Development, or Client Success, ideally at a SaaS or logistics company.
- The intellect and drive to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of STORD's products and services, applying that knowledge appropriately and effectively in selling situations.
- Logistics & supply chain acumen help but are not required from day one.
- Flexibility to move quickly with a startup.
- Rapid email and phone communication skills to ensure no missed client touch-points.