Every year, Hooked influences where over 1 Million college students + millennials eat and spend money across 50 of the top college towns. We’re excited to expand beyond the college market and enter into metropolitan cities! Join our core team and have a huge impact on a fast growing company that has it’s sights on dominating 400 U.S. college markets and 100 metropolitan cities over the next few years. Become a leader within Hooked and help the company enter the next level of success. Equity guaranteed!
Hooked is looking for a Regional Sales Manager to help bring our growth vision for Hooked to life. The ideal candidate will have a deep knowledge of in person sales and have an established track record of developing productive partnerships with key decision makers to drive revenue opportunities.
Our team is fast-paced and growing and if you are equally passionate about sales, marketing, startups, monetization and career growth, an opportunity at Hooked may be a great match!
As the Regional Sales Manager in Atlanta you will be responsible for seeking out new restaurant partners, communicating the value of Hooked with key decision-makers of prospective accounts via phone and in-person meetings, and building productive relationships.
The compensation package includes a competitive base + commission. As a core leader of Hooked, you will also earn equity in the company and have the ability to grow quickly in order to oversee national expansion efforts.
Your Main Focus:
• Work with the CEO and Head of National Sales to define and execute the company’s growth strategy within the metropolitan city space
• Source, develop, and close sales partnerships
• Conduct daily cold calls, walk-in meetings, and schedule in person presentations
• Have a strong phone, email, and in person sales ability.
• Exceed individual high-volume sales goals
• Develop an internal process to build long term capability for sustained growth
• Develop a robust understanding of the market and competitors
• Travel to new markets in order to assist in new market launches
• 3+ years of successful experience in sales, account management, or a similar client-facing role
• Bachelor’s degree in sales, business, marketing, or related area
• Highly adaptable to changing environments
• Candidate must have an entrepreneurial and self-starting mentality
• Willingness to work non-traditional hours. All restaurants do not operate on 9-to- 5 schedules
• Familiarity with SalesForce.com
• Experience working remotely is a plus