STORD is a rapidly growing tech company that is disrupting the warehousing and distribution industry. STORD sells warehousing and distribution in third party warehouses across the US, and provides the software to make the facilities operate with a modern customer experience. Utilizing port-centric warehouses and regional fulfillment centers we have a warehousing footprint that helps leading brands and growing startups warehouse and distribute their products.
Roughly two years old, we have raised money from investors that include the Founders of Access America/ Coyote Logistics (acquired by UPS for $1.8B) and the Founder of Internet Security Systems (acquired by IBM for $1.3B).
With our team growing quickly, we are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our team.
What you’ll do
- Coordinate full cycle recruiting efforts for a variety of positions across all departments, in close partnership with key stakeholders from each team.
- Walk all candidates through hiring process, keeping meticulous track of pipeline and over-communicating both internally and externally every step of the way.
- Utilize a variety of pipeline generation sources to grow and cultivate a broad and diverse pipeline of talent.
- Generate consistent and captivating copy for our job postings to help locate and engage candidates.
- Develop an understanding of Stord’s software, service, value proposition, and culture to successfully engage both a pipeline of talent as well as Stord’s current team.
What you’ll need
- An obsession with employee happiness and constant communication.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced and fluid environment with a focus on putting on team first.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and mastery of email and messaging communication. Type of person to keep your inbox at zero.
- If you are interested in the position, please apply on AngelList or shoot us a quick email about why you are interested at [email protected] for a faster response.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status