**DO NOT APPLY to ANGELLIST** AngelList applications will not be reviewed.
Apply here: http://bit.ly/walkthroughapplication
What is Walkthrough?
A Tool & Marketplace streamlining real estate photography for real estate agents.
Walkthrough embodies the hustle of Uber, customer service of Zappos, and the transparency of Buffer. We describe ourselves as competitive, entrepreneurial, and hustlers. A team of high-performers.
Short introduction video (~3 min): https://pascalwagner.wistia.com/medias/6nbbx261e1
Learn about us here:
- Press/Funding/Team Info: http://angellist.co/walkthroughvr
- FAQ's: https://docsend.com/view/56r877b
- Meet the team at HQ: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=Q6vUXs3z8sb
- Glassdoor: http://bit.ly/WalkthroughGlassdoor
Why Work for Walkthrough?
Our goal is to build a ‘Unicorn’ - something that will make a dent in this world and to share in the wealth of building a great company. We’re doing this by choosing the best people all over the world, finding team members with a tenacious drive for what’s right, and building an environment driven by self-development and transparency. You’d especially fit right in if you’ve tried running your own business, held key management at previous startups, or reached the top of a sport or leadership in an organization.
Today we’ve built a tool & marketplace streamlining real estate photography for real estate agents. Tomorrow we’re the platform to order anything related to selling a property (cleaning, staging, appraisals, inspections, renovations). We’ll focus on what brings the most value to the world.
The Photography Position
A Walkthrough Photographer is someone who is detail oriented, has a great attitude and energy, and loves to take pictures! The ideal candidate is confident with a camera, has great customer service skills, and pays close attention to details.
An average day would involve going to 2-5 houses that are coming soon on the market, photographing and creating a 3D model of each home, then going home at the end of the day to upload your photos and 3D model.
Part-time or Full-time. Great opportunity for students!
- Flexible work hours, remote position with support from our Denver
- Full time (5 days a week, 8 hours a day) averages around $700/week
- Paid Weekly as a contractor ($40-$150/listing, 1-5 listings/day)
- Paid Training (remote, takes about a week)
- Equipment Provided
- Build your professional portfolio
- Have a driver's license
- Have a smartphone
- Expect to wear professional clothing or uniform
- Animal-friendly (oftentimes, there are their pets at the homes you're visiting)
- Pass a Background check
- No DUI or drug-related offenses.
- No incidents of driving without insurance or license.
- No fatal accidents
- No history of reckless driving.
- No criminal history.
How the application process works: (Process can take 2-7 days)
- Fill out the application https://angel.co/walkthroughvr/jobs (3 minutes)
- We'll follow up with an email asking for 2 additional items (should take you
- If we're a good fit, we hop onto a video interview for a quick 30-minute chat
- Next, a follow-up interview
- Once everything checks out, we'll ship you the equipment and you can train
on your own time remotely within 1-7 days!