We are looking for kind, smart people to join us in building an esports ecosystem! smash.gg is a platform that enables the bottoms-up growth of esports communities. We have built an online and in-person tournament platform used by organizers and players worldwide, and we’re really excited about the path ahead of us.
We care first and foremost about working with a great team. We believe strongly in our values (we wrote them together and revise them together) — our teams are most successful when they do also. If these resonate with you, keep reading:
— Empathy in action
— Lifelong learning
We are an early stage company and expect all our employees to wear many hats. Love of competitive play a requirement.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about the Trading Card Game (TCG) / Collectible Card Game (CCG) community in games like Hearthstone, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links, GWENT, and other similar games. You will be part of the team that is on the front line of growing and improving our platform. An eagerness to learn and work as part of a team will be key to this position.
- Build and maintain relationships within the TCG / CCG community
- Grow the TCG / CCG community on our platform through outreach and the planning and executing of events
- Aggregate and analyze feedback from partners
- Track and analyze TCG / CCG metrics on our platform
- Onboard new partners and guide them on how to best use our platform
- Be onsite or on-call at events
- Proven history of creating and growing TCG / CCG events
- Friendly, personable, and active in the community
- Outstanding client relationship-building expertise
- Strong ability to analyze data and use insights to make decisions
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Self organized and self motivated
- Experience as a player, broadcaster, content creator, or tournament organizer