Are you ready to dive into the world of a fast-paced tech startup? Are you ready to change the world? At PadSplit we’re disrupting the affordable housing industry by creating safe, attractive, and respectable shared living environments. If you’re motivated by the conviction that people working full time should have a decent place to live, and want to do something about it, come join us.
Our team works out of Ponce City Market and is a proud member of Techstars’ 2018 Atlanta cohort.
What you’ll do:
- Completely own our property onboarding process--taking the handoff from sales until it's ready to be someone's home!
- Be the public face of PadSplit to our Property-owner, vendor, and contractor partners
- Solve problems--every house is a unique challenge!
- Onboard utilities, handle leases, invoice vendors, stay organized--in short, be an expert project manager and problem-solver!
- Go to sleep each night knowing you’re helping to solve the affordable housing crisis
What we’re looking for:
- High energy and willingness to work
- Energized by customer interactions
- Experience with project management a major plus
- Basic construction knowledge a major plus
- Highly organized
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills--and a quick study
- A natural athlete--able to learn new things, plug gaps, and hustle to make things work
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: With experience and equity options available