Hux is out to build the world’s largest marketplace for services. We make it easy to compare local service providers (tutors, house cleaners, babysitters etc.) on reviews, total price, pictures, availability and instantly book an appointment. We launched by connecting users to local house cleaners; now we are expanding into additional services.
Hux raised a $1.25mm seed round from Draper Associates (Tim Draper).
As head of Supply Operations you will drive growth by onboarding and managing providers.
This role is led by Alfredo Narez, whose experience includes: General Manager at Boom Financial (acquired by Digicel), CMO at Sennari (acquired by Qualcomm), VP of Marketing at Air2Web (acquired by Velti). MBA from USC and BS in Industrial Engineering from Stanford.
As head of Supply Operations you will…
● Drive transactions by onboarding and managing providers
● Operationalize the supply function to ensure we have enough availability to hit growth goals
● Determine leading indicators within operations that drive transactions
● Improve customer satisfaction, provider satisfaction, service quality, service value, provider earnings and 30 day rebooking rate
● Reduce provider churn and disintermediation
● Add services and service providers in categories beyond cleaning
● Measure impact and efficiency of new products and business processes
● Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting models
● 2+ years experience managing the supply base at a high growth two-sided marketplace (preferably 1099 contractors)
● BA / BS degree in a quantitative discipline (Engineering, Statistics, Economics etc.)
● Data driven with mastery of Excel (SQL is a plus, Mongo Aggregation is super plus)
● Quantifiable proof of success from previous experience
● Bonus: experience with local service providers such as house cleaners, dog walkers, landscapers, tutors, plumbers, couriers, drivers etc.
● Free Hux services
● Small, enthusiastic team in high-growth environment
● Gym Membership
Interested? Send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]