Stord is a rapidly growing tech company that is disrupting the warehousing and distribution industry. Stord sells warehousing and distribution in third party warehouses across the US, and provides the software to make the facilities operate with a modern customer experience. Utilizing port-centric warehouses and regional fulfillment centers we have a warehousing footprint that helps leading brands and growing startups warehouse and distribute their products.
Roughly two years old, we have raised money from investors that include the Founders of Access America/ Coyote Logistics (acquired by UPS for $1.8B) and the Founder of Internet Security Systems (acquired by IBM for $1.3B).
With revenue and customers growing quickly, we are looking for a tenacious and driven Operations and Customer Success Manager to join our growing team.
About the Position:
Businesses that partner with STORD come in all shapes and sizes. Our operations team is a critical arm of our organization penetrating a $165 billion legacy industry. This is an incredible opportunity for someone who wants to get in on the ground floor of a growing team in Atlanta, and learn the ins and outs of how both startups and major corporations distribute their product.
As an Operations and Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for the logistics behind each customer order. That includes interacting with clients on our warehouse management platform to ensure orders are complete, trucks have been dispatched, and ultimately that every client order is being fulfilled by our warehouses.
What you'll do:
- Speak with customers on a day-to-day basis to ensure satisfaction and quality of service
- Manage all customer order and shipment requests via our platform
- Interface with national warehousing and fulfillment partners to coordinate customer orders and ensure customer expectations are met
- Collaborate closely with the sales team to ensure client and on-boarding success
- Walk clients through the complexities of warehousing and distribution services
- Work closely with STORD's warehouse network to ensure quality operations and consistent pricing
- Interface with national warehousing and fulfillment partners to coordinate expansion strategy
- Report directly to the Founders and the sales team
What you'll need:
- An obvious obsession with client happiness.
- The ability to maintain professional and efficient relationships with both clients and vendors as you monitor and conduct orders.
- Logistics & supply chain acumen help but are not required from day one.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A mastery of email and messaging communication. All emails must be opened and handled in a timely manner.
If you are interested in the position, please apply on AngelList or shoot us an quick email about why you are interested at [email protected] for a faster response.