Gimme Vending is a rapidly-growing technology company in Atlanta, challenging the status quo of uninspired software created for the unattended retail industry. Gimme builds award-winning, empathetic products that seek to understand and improve the lives of those that use them every day. Gimme strives to provide the maximum value for both our customers and our employees. As a member of the Gimme team, you’ll be given opportunities to push your boundaries and quickly grow in your role and responsibilities by leaps and bounds.
If you are wanting to make a career change, break out of a 9-5 routine, or want to grow your role within a company, this could be the position for you! Degree and experience are nice; a drive to succeed, adaptability, and a get it done attitude is better!
As a member of a tight-knit team, you’ll have the opportunity to create value every day for the company and for your customers. You’ll be challenged to lead new projects and pursue your aspirations within the company, all with the potential of rapid personal growth. Direct interaction with customers, technical integration, troubleshooting, and data analysis are integral to your role as Operations Specialist.
As you grow, you’ll be rewarded by cultivating customer success from signing to 100% deployment on the Gimme system and beyond. You’ll work with a team of bright, likeminded individuals all striving to disrupt a historically underserved industry.
• Plan, execute, and lead in-field onboarding of new customers (up to 40% travel required)
• Use clear and empathetic communication when training customers, in person or remotely
• Manage the success and health of your own delegated customer accounts
• Work closely with senior operations team members on strategies for onboarding and managing customers
• Respond promptly to online troubleshooting tickets and critical support calls
• Develop a strong working knowledge of the Gimme system for testing future updates
• Be willing to work on a variety of projects within a tight-knit team
• High School Diploma
• BA/BS a plus but not required
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Flexible and able to shift focus daily
• Ability to learn quickly and work independently
• Willingness to travel for work (up to 40%)
Successful candidates will :
• Be driven to win
• Be passionate about user-empathy
• Be motivated to ensure customer success
• Be willing to work extra hours if needed
• Be willing to travel as needed
• Be collaborative and cross-functional
• Be highly organized and obsessively detail-oriented
• Be willing to learn quickly in a startup environment
• Be proficient with Apple devices and software
• Culture emphasizing rapid personal and professional growth
• Your very own employee Macbook, iPad, and iPhone X!
• Atlanta Tech Village office space
• No vacation tracking
• In-office gym and free fitness classes offered
• Regular team outings (go-karts, escape the room, and bad-ass laser tag)
• Unlimited free craft beer, snacks, and soft-drinks
• Free catered lunch every Friday
Please reply with a copy of your resume, a small summary of yourself (250 words or less), and answers to the questions below (150 words or less) :
• Your grandmother complains that her new iPhone keeps freezing up. What instructions do you give her to help?
• You just completed a very strenuous but very valuable project. What would be a great reward to you for a job well done?
• Name one brag-worthy thing you accomplished last year.