MoQuality is changing the way the world tests software, and we want you to help build MoQuality. We’re looking for an experienced mobile platforms engineer to help shape MoQuality’s next-generation mobile app testing solution. You’ll work on building and maintaining a solution that provides data and insights to our AI platform for mobile testing.
This role requires software engineering skills with an expertise in mobile platforms such as Android and iOS. Your peers are former PhDs and Tech grads with strong experience in AI and software engineering, so strong communication is important, as is the ability to self-direct. This work would help millions of mobile developers across the world create rich and compelling experiences for their users by getting rid of bugs in their software.
* You will need a background in mobile platforms (Android/iOS) and a stronghold of mobile programming languages such as Java, Kotlin, Swift, Objective-C.
* You will collaborate closely with Product and Design teams to build new features
* You will evaluate and recommend solutions, and guide team decision making
* You will document the systems you help build
* You will coordinate with engineering and product leadership to define and prioritize projects that help us meet business objectives
* You will work with support to triage and debug technical support requests
* Experience with Android/iOS app/platform development is a must. You should have a stronghold of mobile programming languages including Java, Kotlin, Swift, and Objective-C. Should demonstrate past projects where you have developed mobile solutions (Apps/SDK/Frameworks).
* Solid knowledge of testing principles
* A strong sense of product and an affinity for the human who is using it
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal (particularly as part of a remote team)
* Experience working with AWS or Google Cloud, and Dev ops tools is a plus