DoorDash is looking for a Merchant Success Manager to grow and manage the merchant side of the business in Atlanta.
As a critical member of our regional team, based in Atlanta, you will be responsible for executing our strategic advantage: winning, supporting, and growing the best merchants in each of our cities. As a Merchant Success Manager, you will be directly responsible for proactively identifying opportunities to drive revenue while also ensuring our merchants’ concerns, needs and requests are met quickly and handled with a high level of care.
Our best Merchant Success Managers are self-motivated, highly analytical and have exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills. They are willing to roll up their sleeves and do whatever it takes to make their team successful.
Think this is you? Read on…
What you’ll do
• Merchant Engagement – Own relationships with our key accounts across your region while effectively addressing their needs and concerns
• Strategize – Determine the needs and wants of merchants, prioritize them by business impact, and work to create solutions that will deliver positive impact for both DoorDash and our partners
• Experiment – Use sound business judgement, coupled with data-driven decision making, to test and develop what’s needed to serve, retain and grow our most important partners, ultimately delivering financial growth and operational efficiency
• Influence – Work cross-functionally with our Product, Operations, and Sales teams to make sure merchants have the best possible experience when using DoorDash’s services
• Relationship-builder – You can build trust, influence, and motivate people at all levels, both internally and externally
• Self-starter – You have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
• Problem solver – You can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans and manage effectively when they don’t go according to plan
• Gritty – You roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make things successful, always looking for ways to innovate and improve
• Entrepreneurial – You crave responsibility and want to help shape the vision and direction of a growing company
• Flexible - You’re comfortable wearing many hats and embrace the unexpected