We are hiring a disciplined video production, project management, and content marketing role to execute a cutting-edge video content strategy under the guidance of our VP of Marketing.
This role will work cross-functionally with marketing, PR, and business development to achieve strategic goals through leveraging content marketing, media and SEO best practices.
You’ll own distinct business goals and objectives as well as develop strategies to increase our organic reach through link building, content distribution, social media, and strategic partnerships as well as working with PR and other teams to execute video campaigns.
• Manage and execute production of all multi-media (video and audio)
• Host interviews and appear as on camera talent as necessary
• Hold live streams
• Create video content calendar
• Manage Youtube Vimeo and Facebook Video Channels
• Optimize all content for search including providing transcripts
• Work with Content team to create written content around video
• Work with design team to build elements needs for video graphics
• Manage event video production, editing, and posting
• Create and manager relationships with other video marketing channels
• Support Content creation for paid media campaigns
• BA/BS degree in marketing, artsd or related field; MBA a plus
• 3+ years of related marketing and/or video experience
• Deep expertise in tools such as Final Cut, Adobe Premier, After Effects, Livestream, Motion
• Leader in best practices for YouTube, Vimeo
• Creative and strategic thinker. N
• Expertise in informing content development and distribution
• Strong and clear presentation skills; must be comfortable communicating to all levels including executives.
Job Type: Full-time