Gozio is expanding our quality assurance team and is seeking a server-side QA engineer for our indoor-positioning platform. We’re changing the healthcare space by deploying our smartphone-based indoor positioning and wayfinding system in hospitals across the country. Think GPS for the indoors. Our platform provides a hand-holding experience that guides visitors from their home to the perfect parking spot and then inside the hospital to their point of care. We help take the stress out of visits to the hospital.
We’re a small and rapidly growing company that uses lightweight processes, iterates quickly, and has a lot of fun in the process. You will ensure the delivery of high quality software, including modern web applications, APIs and systems that control our semi-autonomous robots!
This is a senior level role in our Midtown Atlanta offices. Previous experience in healthcare is not required, but a high level of curiosity, a demonstrated history of continuous learning and a bias for action are required.
* Create, maintain and execute test plans and test case suites across multiple projects
* Diagnose issues, report defects, and develop regression tests
* Drive test automation where it makes sense
* Build and maintain tooling and automated CI/CD pipelines/infrastructure
* Help build a test-driven engineering culture
* 5+ year professional experience
* Experience with modern web apps, APIs (don’t worry, we don’t speak SOAP), data stores
* Experience with black box and white box testing
* Experience with test automation development, ideally driving continuous deployment
* Degree in Computer Science
* MongoDB experience
* AWS experience
* Healthcare experience
Gozio is an Equal Opportunity Employer