Gozio is seeking a server-side Lead Server Software Developer to help build our rapidly-growing indoor-positioning platform. We’re changing the healthcare space by deploying our smartphone-based indoor positioning and wayfinding system in hospitals across the country. Think GPS for the indoors. Our platform provides a hand-holding experience that guides visitors from their home to the perfect parking spot and then inside the hospital to their point of care. We help take the stress out of visits to the hospital.
We’re a small and rapidly growing company that uses lightweight processes, iterates quickly, and has a lot of fun in the process. You will ensure the delivery of high quality software, including APIs, modern web applications, and systems that control our semi-autonomous robots!
This is an mid-level role in our Midtown Atlanta offices. Previous experience in healthcare is not required, but a high level of curiosity, a demonstrated history of continuous learning and a bias for action are required.
* Own development of one or more product verticals; working closely with product owners and technical architects
* Develop primarily on Node/ES7, with other languages when it makes sense
* Implement features in an elegant and testable fashion; mentor other developers
* Code APIs and integration layers while always keeping security in mind
* Work in an iterative fashion (lightweight Scrum)
* Write tests as you code (we’re not TDD, but value testing)
* 5+ years professional experience
* MongoDB expertise; experience with relational databases
* AWS proficiency
* Degree in Computer Science; or other comparable technical degree
* Experience with modern web applications (ReactJS)
* Healthcare experience
Gozio is an Equal Opportunity Employer