At CareerBlitz, we've created a platform that helps recent grads and young professionals through each step of their job search process. Boasting over 25,000 users in our first 6 months, who sent out over 100,000 applications, we're looking to bring on the right person who help us continue this level of growth.
As a growth hacker, your goal is to increase usage and adoption of CareerBlitz Recruiter and build out base lead gen infrastructure. Your key metric: increasing free trials.
While we have a few marketing channels that work extremely well for us -- you'll be helping to experiment with and identify new channels that our team should begin leveraging.
We're looking for a growth hacker that can come into an extremely technical team, form and push forward their own opinions, and grow the sh!t out of CareerBlitz. You'll get whatever tools and support you need from our dev team to make sure this happens.
- Strong track record of experimenting with new and different channels
- Heavy experience A/B testing ads and content
- Ability to leverage a mix of paid and unpaid channels
- An unhealthy love for site analytics & data collection
- A real interest in technology and a vision for growth
Additionally for this role:
- Experience with data analysis
- Email marketing experience
- Experience with a wide range of supportive tools
- Proven track record of online growth
- Experience building an identifiable B2B brand