We are looking for a talented junior engineer with 1-3 years work experience to join our team and assist with product expansion.
STORD engineers work alongside the CTO and current engineering team to continue to improve and scale our software; as a junior engineer, you will work alongside our team to own entire features and influence the specs, build out/modify the back-end (Rails) and front-end (React.js), and own on-going improvements for a product rapidly impacting the entire warehousing industry.
What you'll do:
- Own what you build as you architect, test, and iterate new features to the STORD platform
- Work across the company to understand customer and vendor pain points, come up with solutions, and then prototype, iterate, and launch daily
- Be surrounded by smart, driven individuals who are passionate about doing their best work and loving every day
- Work alongside and be mentored by senior engineers with 10+ years of experience for a high-growth trajectory
- Solve a wide variety of technical challenges as well as supply chain challenges that have yet to be solved
What we're looking for:
- 1-3 years industry experience building production quality software with Rails and React
- Passion for building the highest-quality software that delights the user
- Flexibility to move and learn quickly with a startup
- Appreciation of a test-driven and code-review culture
- Experience turning wireframes into production-level features
- The ability to write clean, reliable, and highly maintainable code
- The drive to solve problems
- Logistics & supply chain acumen help but are not required
STORD is a rapidly growing tech company that is disrupting the warehousing and distribution industry. STORD sells warehousing and distribution in third party warehouses across the US, and provides the software to make the facilities operate with a modern customer experience. Utilizing port-centric warehouses and regional fulfillment centers we have a warehousing footprint that helps leading brands and growing startups warehouse and distribute their products.
Based in Atlanta, STORD operates with warehouses across the US and Canada and the company's investors include Susa Ventures, Dynamo, Rise of the Rest with Steve Case, Engage Ventures, and the Founder of Internet Security Systems (acquired by IBM for $1.3B).
If you are interested in the position, please apply on AngelList or shoot us an quick email about why you are interested at [email protected] for a faster response.