STORD is a rapidly growing tech company that is disrupting the warehousing and distribution industry. STORD sells warehousing and distribution in third party warehouses across the US, and provides the software to make the facilities operate with a modern customer experience. Utilizing port-centric warehouses and regional fulfillment centers we have a warehousing footprint that helps leading brands and growing startups warehouse and distribute their products.
Roughly a year old, we have raised money from investors that include the Founders of Access America/ Coyote Logistics (acquired by UPS for $1.8B) and the Founder of Internet Security Systems (acquired by IBM for $1.3B).
With revenue and customers growing quickly, we are looking for an results-driven, growth-mindset digital marketer / growth lead to help us manage our existing demand channels, build new channels, and drive increased demand. If you're big on growth, love experimenting to find the levers to turn for rapid results, and live and breathe marketing you'll find STORD the perfect place to market.
What you'll do:
- Create and execute a result-driven growth strategy for brand distribution and demand generation
- Generate strategy to maximize marketing ROI using digital advertising, SEO, content marketing, sponsorships, referral programs, list building, and industry presence.
- Work with our sales and engineering teams to launch, optimize, and grow programs fueling demand and inbound lead generation
- Take responsibility for generating customer demand through marketing efforts
- Develop product marketing materials for targeted customer segments (online and offline)
- Generate a landing page strategy in conjunction with our paid advertising and PR efforts
- Refine and execute copy across marketing materials and website to ensure cohesive messaging
- Optimize marketing campaigns to fill top of sales-funnel
- Analyze and A/B test entire funnel to improve conversion rates
- Work cross-functionally with tech/sales/operations teams to optimize current process flow and improve targeted marketing at funnel leaks
- Build growth forecasts alongside sales
- Do everything necessary to drive growth
- Continuously optimize our website and landing pages.
What you'll need - you’re an amazing fit if you have:
- Flexibility to move quickly with a startup
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- The drive to solve problems
- Expertise in on-site and off-site SEO optimization
- Demonstrated track record of driving user growth and building a strong brand
- Excellent analytical skills and an ability to interpret data to drive actionable insights
- A desire to move quickly and drive massive growth
- Enthusiasm for building a recognized high quality brand
Additional useful skills:
- Logistics & supply chain acumen help but are not required
If you are interested in the position, please apply on AngelList or shoot us an quick email about why you are interested at [email protected] for a faster response.