As the Growth Lead, you will understand the full customer journey, find the opportunities for optimization in our data, and design tests to verify our hypotheses. You will scale and drive rapid experimentation and partner cross-functionally with marketing, product and engineering to translate early stage product concepts into fully-optimized, revenue-producing experiences.
• Manage a team shipping optimizations across web, mobile, and in-product
• Set the team’s strategy for improving user experiences to meet growth goals
• Drive rapid iteration and experimentation across CommonGenius platforms (web and mobile)
• Influence cross-functional stakeholders (product, engineering, design, analytics, marketing) and advocate for resourcing and alignment on behalf of the team.
• Proven ability to drive initiatives to meet specific KPIs (e.g., revenue, engagement metrics)
• Experience working with engineering & product teams
• Strong analytical background
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
• Assist in all web, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
• Solid knowledge of analytics tools
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
• Solid computer skills -- In addition to strong MS Excel abilities, you will be using the following software extensively: Google Analytics, Optimizely, Unbounce, and possibly other related marketing tools
• Experience running email campaigns.
• Working knowledge of Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
• Experience with Tracking Pixels is a must
• Knowledge of SQL and/or Python is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
CommonGenius is an international expert community that helps professionals overcome complex challenges in and out of the office.
We passionately believe in greatness beyond your circumstances. CommonGenius’ knowledge marketplace boasts thousands of consultants, trainers, and mentors with more than 5000 unique specialities, from financial accounting to nuclear physics. Our users make better decisions and meet the right people to accelerate their careers, businesses, and lifestyle ambitions — making truly premium contact and mentorship accessible.