Vidora provides the only self-service machine learning solution on the market which enables non-technical users to implement state-of-the-art machine learning models. The platform transforms raw data into machine learning predictions through a series of automated processing steps including automated feature cleaning, feature engineering, and model selection. Our Full-stack Engineer will be responsible for ensuring our customers are able to put machine learning in their business by building out sophisticated onboarding solutions, pushing new customer driven features in the product and APIs, and automating our data ingestion processes.
Vidora's customers include large, well-recognized brands including News Corp, Walmart, Discovery, and Forever21. Vidora is cash-flow positive, founded by PhDs and graduates from Stanford, Caltech, and Berkeley, and headquartered in beautiful San Francisco.
Learn more about how Vidora is changing machine learning by watching this video from our CEO - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cNeN0W7n1g
What do we look for in candidates?
- Opportunity: Can Vidora provide an environment for the candidate to grow their career?
- Perseverance: Will the candidate deal well with the inevitable adversity encountered in a growing company like Vidora?
- Drive: We don’t want Vidora to be an average company. We want to transform how companies leverage machine learning. We’re looking for candidates with big aspirations for their careers and their lives.
- Acumen: Machine learning is hard. Big data is hard. The space is evolving and changing at a rapid pace. Vidora is looking for candidates who can not only keep up but get ahead.
- Deliver new features and APIs that make it easy for customers to interact with machine learning models, predictions, and personalization solutions
- Devise solutions to automate customer onboarding procedures
- Work closely with product management, design and internal teams to understand needs and develop solutions to improving operations and end-user experience
- Knowledge of CS fundamentals and code organization
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar experience, MS a plus
- Hands-on experience with scripting languages such as Python or Ruby
- Critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills
- Great communication skills and a strong team player
Technologies we use:
- Python, Ruby / Rails
- Spark, AWS
- Cassandra, Redis