The Forward Deployment Specialist is a part of the Advanced Voice Research Labs (AVRL) Service Delivery and Operations Group, specifically the Deployment Team. As a part of the Deployment Team you will help ensure the smooth preparation of, and testing for, the transition of services. The major responsibilities of this role focus on onboarding, data collection, and data processing/auditing in the deployable application.
The role is very task and process orientated with different internal groups driving priorities. Attention to detail and ability to contextually shift from task to task is essential to the position. While the ideal candidate must be well organized, flexible and attend to detailed minutia; strong people skills are also a requirement. This position requires both the ability to be personable, while successfully orchestrating and executing assigned tasks. It is important to handle challenges and complications, efficiently and effectively, as the point person for deployment activities.
The normal operating hours for this position vary depending on the markets you support. There are also some travel requirements based on territory deployment.
• Schedule and lead testing bridges while recording test results
• Provide a conduit between stakeholders and internal support teams on
issues or questions
• Utilize tools for data processing and relating
• Maintain and grow the knowledge base with ongoing process creation
• Ensure adherence to AVRL’s policies, standards, processes, procedures,
• Other duties as required
AS A FORWARD DEPLOYMENT SPECIALIST YOU WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE/SKILLS/EDUCATION:
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent combination of education and
• Intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Office tool suite; Outlook,
Word, Excel, etc.
• Excellent interpersonal skills including effective listening, verbal, and
• Ability to manage multiple concurrent priorities, meet deadlines, and
respond to daily ad hoc requests
• Ability to interpret and follow documentation and best practices
• Able to work independently as well as collaborate with cross-functional
ADDITIONAL VALUED CAPABILITIES INCLUDE:
• Effective problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Adaptable, flexible, and eager to learn
• Comfortable with modern Android & iOS applications