Weartical Inc. is currently completing its core development team and looking for ambitious, trustworthy and dedicated team players with proven track-record of academic and development excellence to join the team as co-founding team. Currently, we are looking to team up with a full stack developer and a product manager to join our team to complete the product for initial pitch to our seed-level investors.
The upside of this partnership is huge, as we are working on a marketplace that can be extended with no limit. The chance of exit in 2 to 3 years is also high, as the product would be a market fit for big players to be acquired.
The specific position we are looking for should have the following qualification:
• Degree in Computer Science or related field, technical experience as software developer, or related role
• development experience in consumer-focused companies
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
• Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
• Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Knowledge of streaming media protocols, technologies and standards (streaming, compression, and transcoding): HTTP Live Streaming (HLS), Smooth Streaming, MPEG-DASH, RTMP, RTSP, etc.
• Experience developing media applications or frameworks.
• Understanding of broadcast standards and transport.
• Experience with live content ingestion and encoding
• Experience in delivering data using Streaming Technologies (Kafka, Flume, Spark Streaming).
• Experience with creating and maintaining large scale real time/live video encoding, decoding, and streaming software systems.
• Experience utilizing cloud services, and basic cloud concepts such as scaling and distributed deployment.
• Knowledge of Linux/Unix scripting and running Docker/Kubernetes containers.
• Experience creating wireframes, mockups, and user workflows to create product look and feel
• Knowledge of web technologies including HTML 5 and understanding of mobile framework.
• Understanding of design implications as related to web technologies like HTML 5 / CSS and Angular
• Capable of managing large and small scale UX projects that meet product needs, timelines, scope and deliverables
• Communicate user centered design principles to maintain a quality design solution
• Knowledgeable in interaction design and information architecture disciplines.
• Good knowledge of Android / iOS design guidelines.
• Can create detailed comps and style guides
No salary payment is anticipated for the period of March to May to complete the prototype and attract traction. After that, funding will be secured through investors.