HR and Communication leaders at some of the largest brands in the world rely on our platform to inform, support and connect all home office and frontline workers everyday. SocialChorus is the only employee communications platform for complex, distributed workforces. Everyday our platform allows our customers to decentralize and reach their teams with relevant news and information in real-time .
Reporting to and working with our VP of Client Strategy and Consulting, you will own and lead specific customer engagements implementing our flagship SaaS solution. You must have the maturity, confidence, and experience to manage and partner with customers as well as the willingness, energy and technical ability to roll up your sleeves and work directly with the solution. This position is an integral part of SocialChorus’s long-term relationship with its global customers, and the efforts put forth by this individual will directly impact the long-term success of the relationship. In order to succeed in this team, you must have the passion and desire to work in an entrepreneurial and fast paced environment.
* Own and lead multiple, simultaneous customer engagements implementing end-to-end delivery of the SocialChorus SaaS solution which includes our Program Studio, mobile Employee Experience applications, and Partner API’s, utilizing project management best practices
* Ensure the business needs are clearly understood and the technology implementation meets the needs and expectations of the customer.
* Develop strong customer relationships that enable SocialChorus to become a trusted advisor for our customer's executives.
* Provide both engagement and technical leadership to the customer.
* Provide business acumen for customers and strive to understand the business problem we are solving in order to best configure the solution and exceed customer expectations.
* Gather functional and business requirements from client and translate into a functional hosted solution design according to client needs and scope of SocialChorus products/services.
* Manage project team activities and oversee completion of deliverables, managing schedules, meeting milestones, and ensuring technical success.
* Work with the product management and development organization to channel client feedback and solutions into future releases of the SocialChorus product suite.
* Work with content management to channel commonalities across customers into best practices processes & product delivered templates.
* Work with Customer Success and Account Management teams to uncover and develop SOWs and identify areas of solution expansion and professional services.
BA/BS degree from a top tier institution (Required).
* Authorization to work in the U.S (Required)
* 3-5 years of system implementation, SI consulting or change management experience as a senior consultant and/or engagement manager (Required).
* MBA from a top tier institution.
* Demonstrated ability to manage individual and engagement-wide scope of work.
* Demonstrated client relationship, communication and presentation skills. Strong project management skills and proven ability to execute against a defined methodology and deliver projects within scope, budget, and timeline
* Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Strong skills in data analysis/manipulation.
* Ability to lead client training, design and knowledge transfer sessions both remote and on-site.
* A proven track record of meeting with senior management and executives as the subject matter expert.
* High level knowledge of enterprise IT organizational, business, and technical environments.
* Specific knowledge and application of internal communications applications and financial management including budgeting, cost allocations, capital & operating expense handling, program portfolio management, and application / infrastructure support.
* Operational knowledge of internal communication domains including Microsoft 365, Sharepoint, Yammer, Intranets, HRIS like Workday, PeopleSoft and other systems like SSO.
* Technical application implementation experience especially related to knowledge and application of change management applications.
* This is a full-time, salaried position located in the Austin or Atlanta area.
* Stock options, medical, dental, vision and 401K.
* Excellent opportunity for career advancement in a fast-paced environment.
* Paid vacation.
** Candidates who do not possess required qualifications will automatically be disqualified.