Stord is a rapidly growing tech company that is disrupting the warehousing and distribution industry. Stord sells warehousing and distribution in third party warehouses across the US, and provides the software to make the facilities operate with a modern customer experience. Utilizing port-centric warehouses and regional fulfillment centers, we have a warehousing footprint that helps leading brands and growing startups warehouse and distribute their products.
Roughly two years old, we have raised money from investors that include the Founders of Access America/ Coyote Logistics (acquired by UPS for $1.8B) and the Founder of Internet Security Systems (acquired by IBM for $1.3B).
With revenue and customers growing quickly, we are looking for an ambitious and talented Director of Data Analytics to join our growing team.
About the Position:
For STORD to create and maintain positive relationships with both its customers and suppliers, detailed analysis of a significant amount of data is required. As such, STORD is seeking a talented and highly motivated Director of Data Analytics to lead our efforts identifying and collecting, analyzing, and drawing conclusions from any and all data we come into contact with.
What you’ll do
- Responsible for creating, measuring, and tracking KPI’s for STORD’s customer and supplier portfolios, working collaboratively with all teams within the company including: Operations, Sales, Engineering, and Customer Success.
- Leverage data and analytics to proactively identify both risks and opportunities all towards efforts to both protect and grow company revenues. - Assist both the Sales and Operations teams internally on all sourcing exercises, pricing, and consultative analysis.
- Play a key role in all Forecasting, Revenue modeling, budget, and long range planning exercises.
- Build out and present detailed reports to company leadership and investors documenting the interpretation of various forms of relevant data.
- Willing to occasionally join sales calls to present findings to prospects, on both the customer and supplier side.
- Provide data-driven input to guide strategic decisions across the company.
What you’ll need
- Thorough knowledge of and a high skill level in analytics (wizard-like level of talent working with Microsoft Excel).
- A true team player, with proven track record of analyzing and leveraging data to provide actionable business results.
- Highly motivated with both experience and desire to build within an entrepreneurial and, at times, ambiguous environment.
- Logistics & Supply Chain acumen help but are not required from day one
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organization skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Comfortable leading, coaching, inspiring, and developing talent.
If you are interested in the position, please apply on AngelList or shoot us an quick email about why you are interested at [email protected]!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status