At SecurityScorecard, we are revolutionizing the cyber security industry, and we want YOU to be part of the change! Our platform has created a new category of enterprise software, which companies worldwide rely on to manage the cyber security posture of their vendors. We are on a mission to create a new language for companies and their partners to communicate, understand, and improve each other’s security posture.
We want you to join us on this mission.
Backed by Sequoia and Google Ventures, we are growing tremendously year over year. As we scale, so does our need for talent - if you are intellectually curious and excited by the idea of contributing to a high-growth startup, we’d love to talk to you.
About the Role
The Customer Success Manager role will report to the VP of Customer Success, and is charged with helping our customers transform the way they assess security risk. Customer Success at SecurityScorecard isn’t about relationship management — it’s about understanding our customers’ organizational goals and unique challenges to help them discover how to best use SecurityScorecard’s platform to support and improve their entire process.
You’ll own and manage customer relationships to drive the value of SecurityScorecard and ensure customer happiness and engagement by leveraging knowledge of products, services, and best practices to proactively provide support and guidance to our customers.
- Design success for our customers from the start. From implementation through renewal, you will guide your customer down the path of success every step of the way.
- Advocate for and be the voice of your customer
- Serve as a confident subject matter expert as it relates to the SecurityScorecard platform and the cyber security industry as a whole
- 2-3 years of experience as a B2B Customer Success Manager or similar
- 5+ years total professional experience
- Experience navigating enterprise companies
- Ability to develop strong customer relationships
- Ability to identify and execute on upsell / cross-sell opportunities
- A deep understanding of customer needs and ability to translate them into achievable goals
- A desire to drive value for customers
- Cyber or Information Security experience is a plus
We're excited to hear from you! Please apply here: http://grnh.se/v6b1mg1