Stord is a rapidly growing tech company that is disrupting the warehousing and distribution industry. Stord sells warehousing and distribution in third party warehouses across the US, and provides the software to make the facilities operate with a modern customer experience. Utilizing port-centric warehouses and regional fulfillment centers we have a warehousing footprint that helps leading brands and growing startups warehouse and distribute their products.
Roughly two years old, we have raised money from investors that include Susa Ventures, Revolution's Rise of the Rest Seed Fund, Dynamo, the Founders of Access America/ Coyote Logistics (acquired by UPS for $1.8B), the Founder of Internet Security Systems (acquired by IBM for $1.3B), and more.
With revenue and customers growing quickly, we are looking for Supplier Success Coordinator to join our growing team.
About the Position:
Our suppliers and customers are our two key partners - the Customer Success team is a critical arm of our organization penetrating a $165 billion legacy industry. This is an incredible opportunity for someone who wants to get in on the ground floor of a growing team in Atlanta, and learn the ins and outs of how both startups and major corporations run their supply chains.
As a Customer Success Coordinator, you will play a crucial role in establishing, maintaining, and growing both customer and supplier relationships.
What you'll do:
- Articulate STORD's value proposition to both customers and suppliers.
- Proactively work with our customer and supplier network to ensure we are executing on our solutions, monitoring logistics operations, and doing everything we can to help them meet their goals.
- Work with Clients to set goals and KPIs to help drive their success.
- Advocate for our clients needs to internal teams such as: Engineering, Operations, Data Analytics, and Product Management.
- Serve as a project manager ensuring we are hitting promised timelines and goals for our customers throughout complex integrations and solutions implementations using a very consultative approach.
- Partner with our Sales and Operations team to drive Customer Success, operational efficiency, and revenue generation.
- Work with suppliers and customers through on-boarding, training, and growing our relationships.
- Promote Stord to the suppliers and customers to ensure their needs are heard and addressed on a day-to-day basis.
What you'll need:
- An obvious obsession with customer happiness.
- The ability to maintain professional and efficient relationships with both clients and vendors.
- Logistics & supply chain acumen help but are not required from day one.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to conduct software training and issue resolution with a wide-network of customers and supplier partners
If you are interested in the position, please apply on AngelList or shoot us an quick email about why you are interested at [email protected] for a faster response.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status