ABOUT THE ROLE
Zenput was founded in 2012 with headquarters in San Francisco, CA and a second office in Atlanta, GA. We are defining a new category, Operations Performance Management, focusing on helping retailers and food service companies deal with the human operations both in the field and at their stores. Over 35,000 locations in more than 40 countries rely on Zenput for day-to-day operations. We are always looking for highly motivated, passionate individuals who want to join a fast paced, growing company.
Our team is comprised of hungry individuals who enjoy the challenge and thrill of building a company as well as solving real problems that have a huge impact on our customer's businesses. As a Customer Ops Specialist, you will help the Customer Success team get new customer accounts up and running, as well as assisting our clients in their day-to-day store operations, resulting in decreased operating costs and improved brand quality standards and profitability.
WHAT YOU’LL DO AS A Customer Onboarding Specialist
* Use internal tools to onboard customers.
* Tier 1 and 2 Customer Support (email/chat/phone).
* Assist customers with follow up onboarding support.
* Support sales/success teams with account management, technical support.
* Bubble up customer requests and help translate customer feedback into product requirements.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
* Excel fluency
* Spanish fluency
* Technical background (Not necessarily TECH, but need to be fluent in how to use computers/communication programs/Tablets/Phones and internal tools)
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written/verbal)
* Front facing customer service experience in any industry
* Minimum High School diploma
* Experience working with a distributed/remote team is a plus.
SKILLS & PERSONAL TRAITS
* You are organized and process-oriented.
* You are honest and empathetic. You can put yourself easily into someone else's shoes.
* You have a Detective's mentality to identifying and solving problems.
* Ability to learn new products, concepts, eagerness to explore new technology.
* You concentrate your efforts on the most important priorities, moving quickly through issues, and driving for completion.
* You know how to find the optimal balance between speed, accuracy, and quality in the work you deliver.·
* You have a polished, professional, and articulate communication & presentation style, but you’re not a robot. Your personality shines through!
* You are creative and resourceful, and can adapt to rapidly-changing priorities in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
* Competitive pay
* Medical / Dental / 401K benefits
* Ownership through stock options
* Unlimited PTO
* Yearly team off-sites
* Work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way businesses operate
Backed by Jackson Square Ventures, MHS Capital and Version One Ventures, Zenput is a mobile enterprise company focused on centralizing operations creating a single place where work is done. Our Platform is innovating how Retailers and Food Services drive brand standards and critical compliance requirements through in-store task management and field audits. Our customers, Domino's, Chipotle, Jersey Mike’s, KFC, Cheesecake Factory, 7-Eleven use our mobile app to drive improvements to their day-to-day store operations resulting in decreased operating costs and improved brand quality standards and ultimately profitability.
Zenput provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.