STORD is a fast-growing tech startup disrupting the warehousing and distribution industry with game-changing software (SaaS) and professional services.
STORD is backed by the Rise of the Rest Seed Fund, which is supported by an iconic set of investors and entrepreneurs that includes Jeff Bezos, Eric Schmidt, and Meg Whitman. STORD is also backed by Atlanta giant Engage Ventures (which includes support from Delta, Chick-fil-A, Georgia Tech, Home Depot, Cox, and others), veteran supply chain VC Dynamo, and SF-based Susa Ventures.
Since receiving its seed funding in early 2018, STORD has doubled revenue, tripled headcount, and increased purchasing from their biggest Fortune 500 customer by a factor of 8.
About the position~
STORD is seeking a talented copywriter to develop content to position the company’s offerings, build awareness, generate leads, nurture prospects, close sales opportunities, and educate the media/analyst community.
What you’ll do~
- Develop company tone and voice guide
- Plan, develop, publish, measure, report on, and optimize content including:
- sales collateral like brochures and data sheets
- press releases and news stories
- SEO content like guides and e-books and articles
- social media posts
- sales and speaker presentations
- Speaker, award, event submissions
- email campaigns
- online and print ads
- video scripts
- Identify gaps in existing messaging, recommend ways to strengthen messaging and modify assets accordingly
- Proofread content to ensure narrative consistency, voice and tone as well as accuracy for error-free publishing
- Collaborate with and solicit feedback from cross-functional teams to plan and optimize performance
- Assist with other marketing projects when needed
What you’ll need~
- BA or BS in English, Communications, Marketing or related field
- 3+ years experience
- Portfolio of writing/marketing samples (ideally includes diverse pieces demonstrating ability to develop the above-mentioned content)
- Excellent professional references
- Strong, independent work ethic and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to give and receive constructive feedback and foster strong working relationships
- Experience in B2B and/or SaaS is ideal
How to apply~
This is a full-time, on location position appropriately suited for those with 3-7 years of copywriting experience. Compensation is dependent upon experience.
Please apply on AngelList with your resume (required), portfolio (required), cover letter (ideal). Or email them to [email protected]
Thanks for your interest in STORD! We can’t wait to meet you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.