We're building a company to help people in need and tackle some of our biggest social problems through a mix of empathy, inclusiveness and intelligent software. We want to change how people vote, volunteer, get involved in their local community, and do meaningful work - and have already gotten started with digital organizing for orgs like March for Our Lives, Families Belong Together, and Rise for Climate. If that sounds cool we'd love to have you get involved.
We're looking for creative, entrepreneurial, and committed Campus Ambassadors to help us with market research, organizing, and community growth.
This is an open-ended opportunity (really what you make of it), but could include:
1. We're building a product to help schools, orgs, and organizers communicate, manage their team, and track their impact better. Know any student, campus or university orgs that might want to test it, use it, and/or help us understand what we should build and what problems we can solve for them? Help us make that happen; if anyone ends up becoming a partner or customer we'll compensate you with a sales commission on it.
2. Want to use Brightest or get our help to organize campus actions, volunteers events or other socially-motivated programming? Let's work together on that.
3. Any other ideas you have - whether that's helping to get the word out, setting up a campus advisory board, doing market research for us, or contributing your own insights and perspectives. Our goal is to build products that improve lives, campuses, and communities, and the better we understand yours the better we can do that.
Who you are (what we're looking for):
- 18+, currently enrolled in or recently graduated from school
- "Making the world better" isn't just a slogan or a nice thing to say; you actually mean it and want to be a part of helping others and fixing big problems in the world
- You love to learn, try new things, and thrive on being challenged
- You're social, a thoughtful communicator, and a natural net-worker
- You pay attention to detail and hold high standards for yourself and the quality of the work you deliver
Sound good? Great, let's build something amazing together. If you do well and we do well, this position could be converted to full-time, entry-level employment in the future.
Note: Brightest is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic.