Rented.com is the leading global online marketplace connecting owners of second homes and investment properties with professional rental managers for those properties. In the rapidly growing sharing economy and vacation rental space ($170 Billion industry), Rented.com provides the "wholesale" market that feeds the inventory consumers see on "retail" markets such as Airbnb and VRBO. Rented Capital’s $125 Million fund is dedicated to accelerating the growth of the rental property market by closing the financial gap between homeowners and property managers.
This position offers the unique opportunity to work directly with the CEO of a rapidly growing business, with strong financial backing, for a product that you believe in. The person in this role will have the opportunity to work across, and learn from, many different functions as aspects of the business from sales, operations, and marketing. The intent is for the person in this role to grow with the company, and ultimately grow into a more senior role in a specific part of the organization for which they identify an interest and aptitude. We are a collaborative, fluid, entrepreneurial, results-oriented team.
Based in Atlanta, Georgia, Rented.com is a graduate of the prestigious ATDC, with our office right the heart of Midtown.
Working across functions from Sales, to Marketing, and Operations, the Business Manager will work hand-in-hand with the CEO to monitor and control business operations throughout the company. The position offers the opportunity to view and understand the Rented.com business as a whole. Responsibilities will be varied in this rapidly evolving environment, and will provide the opportunity to learn about and shape multiple parts of the business. This role is less concerned with prior experience in these functions, and rather it is more important to have a growth mindset with the desire to develop a broad skillset. After spending six months working across various functions of the company, select a specific part of the organization to fill a more senior role.
• Monitoring customer registration flows to objectively qualify inbound sales leads, and ensure sales efforts are focused on the most promising leads
• Developing market and client research to inform the strategic deployment of the Rented Capital fund, and adding those data points into Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system (Salesforce)
• Managing sending and confirmation of signing of agreements between company and clients to accelerate deal flow and speed
• Identifying internal and external operational inefficiencies to inform product development and business process flows
• Managing active property listings on front end of website using proprietary software system interface
• Assisting business development with prospecting efforts using a variety of research and sales methods
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• The ability and desire to succeed in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• $50,000/year base + Bonus
• Medical benefits
At Rented.com our mission is simple: to help owners find the right property manager. The growth in vacation rentals and Airbnb in recent years has created enormous economic opportunities for owners of vacation homes and investment properties. For many, it has also created even more hassle, frustration, and uncertainty. Rented.com helps owners take advantage of the economic potential from their homes, without having to deal with all of the work, hassle, and risk. We do this through our one-of-a-kind wholesale rental marketplace where more than 1,000 professional rental managers compete to manage your home. They do the work; you get paid. By creating the largest transparent marketplace of its kind in the world, Rented.com helps ensure owners can finally: Relax. It's rented.