Stasher is a multi-award winning international start-up currently looking for Business Development Representatives in Atlanta to expand our network of luggage storage hosts in the city.
Currently present in 85 cities, Stasher is the world's first sharing economy solution for luggage storage - think of it as the Airbnb for bags. We are a platform that connects shops, hotels and businesses (we call these StashPoints) looking to monetise their excess storage space with travellers seeking to store their bags cheaply and securely. Bring those two together via an intuitive, simple, mobile-optimised web app and you have Stasher.
You will need to find suitable hotels, shops and businesses to act as StashPoints by presenting them with the opportunity of developing an ancillary revenue stream through being listed on the Stasher platform.
- Face to face partnership presentation.
- B2B partnership acquisition.
- Generous commission for every host acquired.
- Share of host revenues for a period of 6 months.
- Bonus for signing up agreed number of hosts within specified time frame.
- Training, promotional material, full time support.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work effectively autonomously.
- Currently located in Atlanta.
There is genuine opportunity for a full-time salaried role, although to begin with this will be a commission-only role. The important thing for us is to find the right people to pioneer our US expansion in advance of us launching permanent offices in the States.
To apply, please email [email protected] with 100 words telling us why you think you would be the perfect fit for the role.
Check out the link below to see one of the awards we have won recently :-)