Prodigy is a venture-backed startup building the future for car buying. We're a fun-loving, hard-working group of dreamers who believe anything is possible with the right team.
We are currently looking for an Automotive Account Manager in the Southeast Region of the US (Miami, Northern Florida, Atlanta) with 5+ years of Automotive experience.
Candidates must have a deep understanding dealership sales process, technologies, and a personable dealer friendly demeanor. Most importantly, candidates must be comfortable taking on substantial responsibility, with a high degree of autonomy in an environment that may not be cut and dry all the time.
As an Automotive Account Manager, you will be a key figure in the account management lifecycle for digital retail products. You’ll provide proactive support, internal process direction and serve as the key resource for clients in maximizing the value of digital retail software.
The Automotive Account Manager must be comfortable in conducting group presentation/ training sessions. Training will be conducted on an iPad-based digital sales technology tool.
You will monitor the performance of the account and quality standards while offering solutions for improvement through proactive outreach/virtual meetings and as needed in store meetings/client training.
You will be an individual contributor dedicated to ensuring client retention and you will help create upsell opportunities to progress clients through our digital retail products.
- Work directly with all levels within the dealership with a focus on the General Manager, Internet Manager and related business unit associates.
- Connect (meet virtually/in person) with all assigned accounts quarterly.
- Help other team members (Account Managers and Sales Executives) with churn/client concerns.
- Facilitate best practice workshops for clients. Lead in-store workshops for small groups.
- Use strong technical and business development skills to increase client’s utilization of current Digital Retail products/technology.
- Show the flexibility necessary to adjust to changing/additional duties and responsibilities as the department and company evolves.
- Proactively collaborate with the assigned Account Manager with mutual customers to ensure a seamless client experience.
- Support Account Management in launching and implementation of new dealer accounts.
- Ongoing training and dealer visits.
- 2-5+ years of experience in the automotive space.
- Must have experience in a Client-Facing role, such as Account Manager, Customer Support/Success, Sales Manager.
- Proven experience and ability to work in an independent, goal-oriented environment (self-management).
- Proven experience and ability to build and maintain cross-departmental, multi-functional and collaborative relationships required.
- Strong written, verbal and phone communication skills required.
- Proven experience and ability to analyze customer problems and trends to offer suggestions and recommendations for improvement and success required.
- Strong knowledge and experience with business software applications including MS Outlook Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Viso) required.
- Has experience interacting with many different CRM platforms, such as Elead, vAuto, DealerSocket, Vin solutions, Dealertrack, Route-one
- Bilingual in Spanish is strongly preferred.
- Open to travel (50%+), mainly in the Southeast Region of US, as well as across the US and to SF based headquarters.
Competitive salary and meaningful equity options
Top-notch health, dental, vision benefits
Flexible vacation and leave policy
Location: Southeast Region of US