The right candidate will view this role as an opportunity to learn the ins and outs of social distribution, build influence in a growing VC-backed startup, and potentially grow this position into full-time.
At Matcha, the Assistant Media Buyer focuses on creating, scheduling, and optimizing all content on our partners’ social channels. We are looking for a motivated person with strong writing skills who wants to learn more about managing distribution for a number of partners.
Successful candidates must possess a passion for writing headlines and copy for social media, have impeccable grammar and organization skills, and have an understanding of working in Facebook or Ads Manager to deploy ads. You will be working closely with our Media Planner and the content services team.
This is an excellent part-time opportunity for you if you are passionate about social media and want to learn more about digital marketing strategy .
● Write headlines and ad copy for Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns
● Schedule and deploy ad campaigns for multiple partners
● Use data to optimize campaigns and reach partner goals
● Utilize Facebook Ads Manager and other tools to effectively manage your campaigns
● Gain an understanding of content marketing and the importance social distribution plays in its success.
Ideal Candidate Description
● 1-2 year of experience in digital marketing
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Curious, optimistic, organized, disciplined, and ambitious
● Coachable and adaptable
● Able to work autonomously