Admissions Advisor Position
To build a vertically integrated ecosystem where education drives first class technology services.
DigitalCrafts Enterprise branch was launched in 2018 to continue to bring value to our growing alumni community by offering corporate services to clients around the country. With education at our core, and a vast network of skilled engineers, DigitalCrafts Enterprise is able to offer premier software staffing / recruiting services and corporate training solutions, specializing in re-skilling, up-skilling, and onboarding modern technology teams.
A successful entrepreneur once told our founders that "succeeding in business is simple. Do what you say you're going to do, and treat every customer like they're your first and last. If you say you're going to perform a service for somebody, do it well - most people won't."
We believe the above state of mind, an unshakeable commitment to honesty and integrity, and the hard work of our instructors and staff is what has set us apart.
- Follow through
- Be nice
- Be your best
- Details matter
- Mop the floors (no one is above any task that needs doing)
**Admissions Advisor Position**
One of the most important aspects of our school is the admissions process. Managing prospective students all the way from initial introduction to enrollment takes an outgoing, well-spoken, organized person with the energy to meet new people and enjoy doing so. While the primary responsibility will be owning admissions for all of our programs at the Atlanta campus, everyone at DigitalCrafts wears many hats and may be asked to participate across any aspect of the business. We’re looking for someone who, when they see an area outside of their purview that could be improved, they roll up their sleeves and get it done.
Responsibilities include leading / executing:
- Lead end-to-end admission process for DigitalCrafts Atlanta campus including, but not limited to capturing incoming leads, administering student interviews, determining eligibility and sending official acceptance letters.
- Manage and report on pipeline of prospective and incoming students per campus.
- Work with our Marketing team to plan and execute admissions-related events, including webinars, open houses, speaking opportunities, etc.
- Generate report(s) on regular basis highlighting current demand and identifying trends based on time and characteristics.
- Field incoming calls, leads, questions, and student tours.
- Continuously enhance student’s experience from beginning to end of the DigitalCrafts admission process.
- Creative, eloquent, excellent writing ability.
- Very analytical mind with high attention to detail.
- 1+ years of working experience preferably in customer service and/or a client facing role.
- Proven leadership ability with strong communication and organizational skills.
- Motivated and passionate about building the tech community in Atlanta.
- Prior professional experience working in or around the world of technology or education. If you’re new to tech, that’s okay, but you’ll have to learn to talk the talk quickly!
- Actively involved Atlanta's tech or startup scene.
- Previous experience as a student or employee at a coding bootcamp.
In short, we need someone who can get up to speed quickly, and brings a friendly and energetic work ethic to our team. If this opportunity excites you, send your resume and a brief paragraph or two about yourself to [email protected] with the subject "Admissions Advisor Candidate: Your Name". Thanks, we look forward to meeting you!
Benefits & Compensation:
Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
Short & Long-term Disability Insurance
Retirement Plan with Company Matching
Annual Educational Stipend
Membership to Atlanta Tech Village
Free lunch twice per week
Opportunity for advancement in a quickly growing company