Have a passion for customer success? Does improving (or rethinking completely) how Rockerbox onboards, communicates and grows client relationships excite you? If so, do we have the opportunity for you! We're looking to hire the first Rockerboxer that is fully dedicated to making sure our clients continually receive the A+ treatment and experience they deserve.
- Work with sales and clients from day one to ensure Rockerbox understands the goals of potential new campaigns by assisting them through the pre-sales process
- Frequently present back to clients the work Rockerbox has executed and explain the performance we're driving for them
- Onboard new clients while also improving the ways that Rockerbox onboards new clients
- Anticipating client needs, proactively
- Organizing client priorities and asks to ensure all client concerns are addressed in a timely manner
- Being a source of knowledge for our clients, becoming the expert
- Create and present post campaign wrap-ups for clients
- Grow client relationships -- upselling existing services and presenting new opportunities to work together and/or providing exceptional service and insight to ensure retention
- Actively builds long-term relationships with client partners
- Bringing back feedback from clients that'll help Rockerbox continue to push out great new product (we love new ideas!)
Who are we looking for?
- Self starter and motivated to go beyond a given project scope
- Knowledgeable on ad tech....or not, but looking to learn!
- Ability to work in Excel (pivot table fun) and PowerPoint
- Comfortable with math (to tell the story of Rockerbox campaigns)
- Comfortable presenting in front of small and large groups
- Fun, positive attitude, personable and excited to work with a close-knit team
- 1-3 years experience in an advertising agency role or media professional role is a plus, but not a requirement
Perks of working at Rockerbox
- Paid time off - You decide when you need a break, and for how long.
- Healthcare - Health, Dental, and Vision packages are covered.
- Family lunch - Catered every Friday for the whole office.
- Monthly company outings - Past events have included Escape the Room, a Yankees game, Royal Palms Shuffleboard, and team dinners.
- Top-notch Equipment - Every employee gets a personal Macbook.