What are you currently doing? We’re build a new kind of software to help clinical research teams advance cures. Why does this matter? Today cumbersome document and data management in clinical trials impedes progress and keeps new medicines from getting to market; Florence eBinders fixes this and we need you to help us scale our business.
What You’ll Bring To The Team:
As an Account Manager, you will work alongside our Product and Sales teams to help guide customers toward successful adoption of Florence eBinders. You will be the central customer success advocate to our senior teams. You will develop a cadence with our most important customers and lead a consistent monthly process to listen for and measure intensity of adoption, teach best practices and explore training gaps. You will help identify opportunities for additional software and pro services projects. You will have working relationships with all key leaders in Florence, and help the company shape future development priorities.
An Ideal Candidate Has:
● Experience as an Account Manager or Customer Success Manager in the healthcare technology industry
● Comfort with analyzing data and presenting compelling conclusions
● Problem solving and presentation skills
● Experience training users through demos
● The ability to discern gaps in training, functionality, integrations etc. to understand root cause and be a consultant to customers
● Experience as the Voice of the Customer to company leadership
● Experience working alongside presales and support teams
● Experience with ticketing systems
● Excellent skills in written communication
We’ll Be Extra Excited If You Have:
● Written blog posts, PowerPoint presentations, and other customer facing material
● Experience with customer satisfaction analysis and Net Promoter Scores
● Exposure and experience with Salesforce.com
● Professional Services experience including SOWs
● Experience articulating best practices
What’s In It For You:
● Do good: We pride ourselves on working on something bigger than ourselves; helping save lives
● Do well: We offer exceptional salary + equity compensation, medical and dental insurance, 401(k), the PC setup of your choice and office space in the heart of town
● Make the leap: Join our high-output culture to create innovative, modern, and purposeful software solutions
● Kick ass and take names: Make progress for the sake of cures. You’re the CEO of your job
If this sounds as exciting to you as it does to us, send us your resume.
Florence Healthcare supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.