Machinio (2017 Moxie Award Winner: Best B2B Startup!) is the fastest-growing used machinery marketplace in the world, aggregating over 1 million equipment listings and attracting over 500,000 interested buyers from 190+ countries per month.
Featured in Forbes (founders awarded 30under30), Crain's Chicago Business, and Business Insider.
We are rapidly expanding, with offices in Chicago (US) and Berlin (Germany), and we are looking for ambitious individuals to grow with us.
The responsibilities of a Machinio's Account Manager include, but are not limited to:
- All paying member's needs, relationship building and overall experience with Machinio's services for the duration of their membership.
- Renewing/upselling annual memberships.
- Reviewing each account on a regular basis to ensure client's ROI maximization.
- Reporting back to the development team on client's technical issues, concerns and any listing related requests that can be improved/fixed/changed.
- Office in Downtown Chicago (Loop), steps from public transportation
- Competitive salary + Bonus
E-mail your resume to Laura at [email protected] with an answer to the following question: Why do you think you'll absolutely kill it in this role?