Account Manager - Atlanta, GA
2ULaundry is on a mission to give people time back to do what matters most in life. We merge next-generation logistics technology, an innovative cleaning process, and an old-fashioned dedication to customer satisfaction to create millions of hours of free time for our customers and even more magical moments for their families. Customers receive exclusive access to a full suite of offerings including flat rate laundry and dry cleaning prices, free pickup and delivery, next business day turnaround, and more.
Behind the scenes? We come to work happy because magical moments can only be created by magical people. We always have our customer experience in mind as we continue to grow our business, and we take our employee experience just as seriously. We make sure our team members have the runway for growth, the feedback, and transparency needed to continuously evolve in their professional development, and feel supported all while doing incredible work.
2ULaundry’s Account Manager role is a combination of business development, account management and channel marketing. In this role, you will be challenged to increase market revenue by generating and maintaining key relationships. We’re looking for a results-driven individual who loves interacting with customers and is ready to bring 2ULaundry’s magical service to the masses.
What you’ll bring:
- Strong desire to engage with people and build lasting relationships
- Quick learner with an appreciation for the hard work required in entrepreneurial companies
- Able to take instruction and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Willingness to attack every task with 100% effort and always be a person who gets things done
- Comfortable with talking to strangers and doing so with ease
- Proficiency with office products such as Google Suite and/or Microsoft Office
- A college degree is a plus along with marketing and sales experience
- Willing to travel to and from prospective and current accounts without a company vehicle (gas reimbursement is offered)
What you’ll do:
Identify and qualify new opportunities for local distribution channel partnerships – generate new business through:
- Apartment communities that include conventional, active adult, and student housing apartment buildings
- Small business and corporate partnerships by offering 2ULaundry’s services as a free or paid amenity
- Community events where our customers come together (youth sports leagues, PTA, HOA meetings, etc)
- Business development opportunities including commercial cleaning accounts
Develop and maintain relationships with distribution channel partners – account and relationship management through:
- Conducting recurring visits and developing relationships with key personnel at each partner property
- Facilitate customer appreciation events at channel partner locations
- Coordinate with marketing team to provide support as needed to facilitate campaigns
- Track and analyze ROI on each partner property through monthly reporting
Assist Chief Revenue Officer with tasks as needed such as:
Month end reporting on retained and new business revenue numbers including marketing spend to acquire those accounts/customers
Assist in review of city P&L to understand key areas or zip codes to drive revenue and reduce delivery costs
Developing a schedule of key events/meetings to attend in the community (HOA, Condo board, Neighborhood, PTA, industry associations meetings, etc.)
What You’ll Get:
- $15 / hour + commission possibilities paid out quarterly (ability to earn $2,000 in commission paid out quarterly)
- Opportunity to work with a fast-growing startup alongside passionate and talented team members!
- Office in Ponce City Market
- Heavily discounted laundry and dry cleaning (Now who doesn’t love that?)